UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Norfolk » BSB Snetterton test, Easter wknd

Old 17-03-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
neilbaldry

BSB Snetterton test, Easter wknd

Anyone going to pop along? First chance to see all the new machinery and riders before the opener at Brands (?). looks like its 15 quid entry on the day, or 13 if you pre-book
Old 17-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
neilbaldry

just as an extra. does anyone know how much access will there be to the pit area? on such an occasion? my brother (also in the RAF) is in Basra at the mo, and i want to get him some signed goodies (with messages of good luck from the riders).

will this be possible on a test wknd??
Old 17-03-2008, 06:54 PM   #3
Scotty

all depends just how cheeky you are

last time I went to a bsb race we just wandered into the paddock and you could see everyone with sheep tags around the neck, nobody stopped us or even looked in our direction

a test weekend is possibly the best time to shine your cheek on a bit, less busy , with less pressure type environment for the riders #:?
Old 17-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #4
scrumpster

I'd drop a few teams emails and tell them your bros story and you may get more than a signature
Old 17-03-2008, 08:29 PM   #5
neilbaldry

you think so scrumpster?

i spoke to him and he asked me to get him a teeshirt or cap or something, but i want to surprise him with a few signed things with some best wishes and stuff

Last edited by neilbaldry; 17-03-2008 at 08:32 PM..
Old 18-03-2008, 08:32 AM   #6
gremlin

They use the cafe on Damgate Street in Wymondham for breakfast so you could stalk them off track too!
Old 18-03-2008, 11:33 AM   #7
neilbaldry

i dont want to get to that, but i reckon a few team PR people would be the best to chat to, to get some signed photos (with personal messages) for the bro-ski.