UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » A call to Ade or Martin B

Old 08-04-2005, 09:04 AM   #1
Lost Again

A call to Ade or Martin B

Managed to get myself a place at the weekender after someone cancelled and been told I'm sharing a room with Ade and Martin B. quick question, who are ya? My mum told me not to talk to strangers you see. Bear in mind that i'm young and quite innocent. I don't want to be corrupted by all this beer drinking malarky. sounds far too silly.....
Old 08-04-2005, 09:16 AM   #2
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Bike: Multiple Monsters

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Ade???? - the hard drinking scotsman!!!!!
CK & AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 09:22 AM   #3
SAMMYE

And Martin B he is a nice guy since he got out! the tablets he is taking at the moment seem to be working although he can get a little tetchy, but hey who wouldnt... they say it takes a while to adapt to normal life again... especially after 20 years.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:39 AM   #4
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Martin B wont take up much room, but having let him share our accom last Sept at Rockingham for a trackday - take your earplugs!!! :lol:
Old 08-04-2005, 10:40 AM   #5
Lost Again

A cunning fox of a plan

I'm beginnig to see a plan here. I shall try and adopt the drinking habits of said hard drinking scotsman, if all goes to plan by the end of the evening i'll have no need of ear plugs as i'll fall into a peaceful drunken slumber/coma. I've also got the added advantage of being able to understand those odd scottish people having lived most of my life not far from the border. last time i went to the far north i managed to decipher the ramblings of 2 p*issed up glaswegians. not bad going i thought!
Old 08-04-2005, 11:19 AM   #6
JMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Again
last time i went to the far north i managed to decipher the ramblings of 2 p*issed up glaswegians. not bad going i thought!
In that case you should be fine when Ade starts talking to himself...

xxx
Old 08-04-2005, 11:26 AM   #7
Lost Again

I'm beginning to get a little worried for my safety after what people have said so far. do i have reason to be?
Old 08-04-2005, 11:34 AM   #8
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

be very afraid

I certainly wouldnt share with either - and have slept with both (just the once!!! )

last time Ade stayed at our place in the spare room, we still had to use ear plugs - and his late hours are really exceptional. HIDE YOUR BEERS!

HTIOH

C
Old 08-04-2005, 12:14 PM   #9
Pedro
Ciao, come stai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK & AK
be very afraid

I certainly wouldnt share with either - and have slept with both (just the once!!! )

last time Ade stayed at our place in the spare room, we still had to use ear plugs - and his late hours are really exceptional. HIDE YOUR BEERS!

HTIOH

C
And don't park your bike anywhere near his, the dirt will jump the gap..... :lol:
Old 08-04-2005, 01:23 PM   #10
Lost Again

A late night drinker eh. what he may not realise is that i'm not too far removed from the student lifestyle and therefore am no stranger to drinking until 6 or 7 in the morning then being in a beer garden by lunchtime.

if the dirt tries to leap from his bike to mine it just means that the life forms that have evolved in the nooks and crannys on my bike will leap to his and eat it from the inside out. let the battle of the dirty bikes commence!
Old 08-04-2005, 03:42 PM   #11
BoozyBOB

aahh haa...another entrant for the last man standing comp...
and a translator for when Ade and i get pi**ed...
Old 08-04-2005, 03:50 PM   #12
martin b

Hi
I dont need to say anything thanks to charlotte
at least you are not shareing a room with dark jon who talks in his sleep like last year.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:53 PM   #13
martin b

just remembered who else were supossed to share a room with ADE looks like will be getting very drunk then.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:53 PM   #14
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Martin - I didnt tell him about you & Ade's competition to catch up with Didge tho in the 'bottom noise' comp

Are either of you likely to out-Didge, Didge this time?

C
Old 08-04-2005, 03:56 PM   #15
martin b

I dont think soooooooooooo