UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » My day with Ray

Old 20-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
Hypermonkey

My day with Ray

Popped into Rosso Corse last week to let Ray have a look at my saggy forks

He recommended new heavier oil, as well as seeing that my tyres where needing replacing after my Spanish trip.

So today I rode in from Reading and spent a brilliant day with the man and his Aladdin's cave of everything Ducati. Ray even sourced an annoying oil drip to the clutch pushrod rubbers and had it all sorted before I could say 'milk with no sugar please'.

Tea and hob Nobs where on offer, as well as Ray letting me help out with the oil change and feeding my OCD by letting me loose on the rear sprockets with the de-greasing bath.

The bike was transformed on the ride home, although brand new tyres and heavy rain keeps you on your toes, but I really enjoyed the feel of the bike with the new heavier oil and also the slightly raised forks position that suited me size on the bike....this man has an eye for these things.

So just to say thanks Ray for putting up with me all day ( I do tend to waffle and get quite random at times) and for sorting the bike out so it feels like new.

I'll defo be back as this is top service from a top bloke....I can't recommend Rosso Corse enough!!
Old 21-06-2009, 11:52 AM   #2
benson

Always good to hear a positive report for the guys under the arches...I'm due there on Tuesday too - happy riding...