View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 09:59 PM   #8
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Oh ok. I have a blog going anyhow. I just wanted to say Hellooo I can feel a part again. Man arn't the old ones heavy though. Its such low down weight and lower bars but I don't intend to keep pushing it.

Let me tell you that what I like about the old one is the solidness of it and not fancy. Its a bit weird going around in a circle and coming back to the start and at the same time being happy with it. I just hope it doesn't require too much on the engine side because I want to get all the pony's back what may have disappeared.
Have to get the frame painted in bronze and no way getting it powdercoated as there is no colour even close. Wheels will be black satin powder coat and if I can get hoop done a close match that too. Is the hoop the same as the shock springs or lighter shade does anyone know.
My bike it seems have may came from possibly the same shop as Space monkeys in Welling @ AyeGee motorcycles as we have similar reg plates.
Not sure if the early model which is a cagiva component clutch cover has a rubber gasket seal like the later steel versions as mine seems to have rub marks inside but possibly clutch over packed which could have been the noise clanking. I will have to wait and see.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote