View Single Post
Old 17-02-2019, 07:35 PM   #104
Kenb

Talking Hog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco1961 View Post
The wait is over, Manchester and North West Region are pleased to announce the Weekender for 2019 will be at the White Waters Hotel, Llangollen, North Wales

The dates for your diaries are 24th, 25th & 26th May, that’s the second May bank holiday.

The hotel has 19 rooms available and these have been provisionally reserved as follows:-
3 standard twin rooms;
10 standard double rooms for single occupancy;
1 VIP room that can be a twin room;
2 other VIP rooms
3 luxury rooms.

We have agreed rates at £300.00 for the 3 nights based on 2 sharing ( all room types ) ,single occupancy would be £270.00 for the 3 nights.
Rates are inclusive of full cooked breakfast.

Booking , as this year, is direct with the hotel, members just need to quote "Ducati Club" to get the agreed rates.
The hotel will confirm by E-Mail but deposits are not required until March 2019.

Sarah and Anna are the contacts at the hotel:
Tel: 01978 861661
e-mail: info@whitewatershotel.co.uk
web page: www.whitewatershotel.co.uk

As bookings are direct I am requesting a donation ,on a voluntary basis ,to cover the clubs expenses for the weekender with surplus going back into the Club, it worked well at this year's event . £10:00 for Hotel guests and £5:00 for day visitors appeared to be acceptable, I will post up a paypal link or cash on the day if you prefer.

The details are in the embryonic stages however the current plan includes:

- a buffet on Friday night ( approx. £12:00/head )
- Dinner on Saturday night ( approx. £25:00/head )
- possible Hog Roast on Sunday afternoon ( tbc £££)

There will of course be ride outs taking in some of the best biking roads in the UK, we look forward to welcoming you "up north"
If they are roasting an Harley on Sunday, I’ll definitely be there.
Regards,Ken.