View Single Post
Old 31-10-2018, 06:21 PM   #39
Moco1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Gazza View Post

....... Are all the meals available to non-residents? Do they need booking in advance? and is the roast hog a vegetarian?
Hey hey, good questions that man.....so yes meals are available to non residents, in fact I have nominally suggested to Sarah there will be 40 dining on the Saturday night. We have full use of the function room for the whole weekend which has its own bar! Without giving too much away we have an after dinner guest lined up so it would be good if we all ate there Saturday.

The meal menu will be circulated nearer the time as we will have to pre-order to at least give the chef the heads up what's coming....

I am no expert but I think most hogs are vegetarian!!......... Please bear in mind this is an option at the moment, the hotel outsource this option and there is a fixed price, if we don't have numbers to make it work we could all be off into town.....Steve will be posting more info regarding what's available in Llangollen, I have the impression a curry would be well received .

Finally, boil them and let cool first......messy otherwise..