View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 09:38 PM   #2
Andy B

Bike: M900
the front tyre had a slow puncture too... so i decided whilst the wheels were off i'd paint them... I wanted white wheels for the final paint job so thought I might as well.. plus the front was scabby as anything... lots of disc lock rash and oxidisation under some of the paint... - turned out to be the problem with the tyre going flat too... leaky valve seat..

painted wheels, peeled lacquer off the carbon frame infills, re-lacquered... throw everything back on, and finally got her ready for taxing for April!

Had the first ride out today... i gave it a quick test ride to J&S in the morning to make sure it was all working fine, and when she got home from work, Annabel had her first ride on her monster....

What a PITA it's been since owning it... but well worth it now its rideable for the summer! what a bike! a proper handful to what i've been used to.. and I've got a very happy girlfriend...

now... I better get some work done on the Guzzi so theres some room to strip the monster down come next winter!
Andy B is offline   Reply With Quote