Thread: Rosso Corse
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2011, 05:14 PM   #14
Funkatronic
another year another bike

Bike: S2r 1000
Rosso Corse are great, but paying anyone by the hour the costs mounts up. that said their Hourly rate is lower than most

i have always found RC to be very happy fitting parts bought by me elsewhere and have be happy to give advice and shown me others how to do things little ourselves, and have more than once dug me out of a pickle at very short notice (ie 7.30 on a friday night with a sticky clutch) often without charging me a penny
I have found them very conscientious but on the odd occasison where a mistake is made they will have sorted it no quibble.

all this just means that i am more than happy to take my bikes there for the expensive, complex stuff when it needs doing and just grimace when i get the bill ;-)

all in all i couldn't be happier with the service i get for RC, they make riding a ducati in london pretty hassle free

I wouldn't take a bike to metropolis ever if i could avoid. its staffed largely by trainees straight out of lambeth college and the service is poor and expensive. i have seen many a bike scratched up, things not put back together correctly and non ducati parts used even warranty servicing!!
Funkatronic is offline   Reply With Quote