View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 07:37 PM   #1
MerlinPV12

Bike: M1100evo
Fenella's going away outfit :-)

Well, its that time of year again. So, for TT 2017 Fenella is showing off her new outfit of a 3.2kg Ti full system and a magnesium swing arm - the seat has been re done with the Manx logo properly done, i.e. not as the last one with one leg 25mm shorter than the others and upside down! These are phone pics so not great as the colour looks washed out. The last one is as she is coming out of the factory after the exhaust was fabricated, you can see the soon to be redundant lambda's hanging down. Its also got the stock seat on, with a painted cowl. The quality of the picture is a bit better.

The exhaust is just starting to blue nicely, and will look much better once it goes all over. And yes it is loud. Think old bevel twin with a megaphone and you're pretty much there The sound on the overrun is just gorgeous +3HP and 2.6 torque, runs a lot smoother from the bottom end, no loss of power on original, the extra comes in around 6k

It's like pushing a 125 around when manhandling her. Will get her weighed when I can find a weighbridge.

Mirrors are now all black, as are the fluid pots and I have anodised the levers and resets

The spring should be red, but only arrived back today, so its running on a black loaner, which still looks good. Have still to have the NCR cover polished to match the swing arm, but that will have to wait!

[/IMG]

Last edited by MerlinPV12; 06-07-2017 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: Photobucket wanting $399 per year for 3rd party image hosting!
MerlinPV12 is offline   Reply With Quote