Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrD View Post
Bit expensive for a one or two of really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis menace View Post
Has anyone tried this:
https://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/p...-hub-drum-tool

At £6.82 it sounds too good to be true, and probably is!
I saw this one but says made of composite which I take is recycled battery plastics etc. Maybe worth a cheap punt as it has a built in damper in the plastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren69 View Post

I would like to make one if I had some spare spacer rings to use but my spacers are not being drilled because they are fine and within tolerance. Not spending money on plates and spacers as they are another £50 plus to the bill.

Seat brackets now remade in steel as per original spec as near as dam it with the kink in to make the seat cowl sit flush with the seat. Once coloured zinc plated will all look good.

Why doesn't the cowl come across to the join line. A mistake by ducati design I think.

Slob kindly sent me a bolt for the footrest. Its not quite the right size Allen key hole but it will at least remind me that this one has an earth connected to the back with a nut so make sure you don't try undoing without removing it first like I did.

The nut on the back is hard to notice from the front or even the back.

That's all folks but tomorrow should be picking up some correct front discs to refurbish the centres and have a matching pair. And get some tips on the clutch and engine related stuff from a well known expert.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote