View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 09:58 AM   #16
gallardo
Not Junior, Indiana..

Bike: M600
W128 Dgc

Thanks for your kind words fellas. First bike was stolen from doorstep about 2 years ago. This one now in garage, improved the security with added bolts in the garage door, still didn't stop them. I am moving out of there as can't face it without bikes. I am sure is the same bloody thieves. My concern is that it would happen again and again and police wouldn't do **** all. This policeman guy comes and sees me on Tuesday night and starts saying 'Is it a moped or a brmm brmmmm brmmmm big bike' At that point I though it was comedy night or something.

I live in quite a nice and secluded area in E9, just by Vicky park. My neighbours often say that they can hear the motorbikes speeding around insidethe park at night time and they have heard a few bikes exploding, as when they have had enough they set them on fire. Police is aware of this, as they told me that also the kids would push them into the canal. Wouldn't you think they would do something to stop it? I am so **** off! I loved that bike. Sorry about my moaning.

Anyway, VIN is ZDM900M022706 is case you see it park somewhere. Although I am pretty sure my bike is not going to leave East London..