View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 08:43 PM   #1
Moco1961

Weekender anyone?, 2021

So there I am discussing the current situation we all find ourselves in with the CEO of the firm I work for, he also owns a Hotel. A very nice Hotel. Was chewing the cud about the Rossett and how difficult things are what with wedding cancellations and the like...............fast forward a few days and his manager gets in touch, I get the chance of 24 rooms . Its the only weekend they can offer availability next year with the exception of February or November ! A seed was sown, yes its in Barrow-in-Furness and all the rooms are doubles but Weekender 2021........... lets see shall we.

Here is the deal at the Abbey Hall Hotel,

Friday 25th June
24 bedrooms at a rate of £125 per room, based on 2 sharing and includes an Italian Style Buffet event in our Alfresco area and terrace, also includes breakfast

Saturday 26th June
24 bedrooms at a rate of £125 per room, based on 2 people sharing and includes a set 3 course dinner (with Vegetarian/Vegan option) in the Great Hall, also includes breakfast

Sunday 27th June
24 bedrooms at a rate of £125 per room, based on 2 people sharing and includes a BBQ in or Alfresco area and terrace, also includes breakfast

There was originally 20 rooms but they released more to facilitate single occupancy at the rate of £85 per room.

Its a stretch North ,however this does hopefully appeal to our members North of the Border.It would be great to get you guys along.

Apologies for the timing of this post, given the latest directives regarding social gatherings, but this is next June.......surely we will be out of this mess by then ??

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/images/WE2021_print.jpg

Last edited by Moco1961; 02-05-2021 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: dates corrected/updated