View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 08:36 PM   #369
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
So today's news is spoke with Proteam Al and we are getting the lump in as soon as I can get the belts ,circlips for gudgeon pins, gasket set and clutch metal plates which should be under two weeks time. Plan is I drop it down lower block and the heads barrels fitted with cams and valves reseated in case and alternator gets sealed down and starter motor checked prior. Belts can be done and valve clearances cold .
It shouldn't take long and then I take back home and put back in the frame build her up with suspension wheels and wiring loom in correct place before fitting all the oil lines and stuff to her becoming a bike. Then once that's all done she will go back as a bike for a running once over and finished service oil change to clear out any debris and have an mot.
Frustration and today as I ordered clutch metal plates for £80 and he said I have loads spare in the scrap. Maybe mine were there lol. Never mind that it's a new clutch now
I now have my seat catches back one on the seat one going for plating next week with odds and sods
Took the crank pressure valve off tonight as has some scuffing damage and looked tatty so now all painted lacquered and ready to go back with new washer and silicon.
Going to change black power cables for newer more beefy ones but as a direct length replacement routed the same . Just have to find the person that makes them on the Ducati Forum and not on here
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote