View Single Post
Old 31-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
MON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
oh im so jealous you got the red frame. thats the look im after. i do like the carbon oil cooler inner. i have the outsides. did you get off german ebay.

also whats the price for colour therapy. want black as well.
Thanks Albie.

The carbon oil cooler covers are from Germany. They're decent quality, but still took a little careful modification with a Dremel to get them to fit properly. I also had to use different bolts to fit the rectifier. Otherwise I'm very happy with them.

The Colour Therapy kits are £380 inc. vat. For that you get the nose, pillion seat cover, the tank panels and a front mudguard. There is a colour chart at Ducati dealers, but what it doesn't show is that the white and black are also available. Considering each side of the tank retails at approx. £150 per side, the kits are pretty good value by Ducati standards and could make the basis of some pretty interesting specials. I did consider doing something with the blue one along the lines of the Smrz Guandalini Racing SBK bike, but the red frame would've clashed and as I posted earlier, I love the S4RS in white with a red frame.