View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 06:04 PM   #2
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
Frome to Blakeney is err, on the positive side Blakeney has it's own variety of plum which makes very good jam!
LOL No FOD rep, it may well be a bit of a place all of it's own but not enough to warrant it's own rep. County wise it's not as active as over in the east, Kenties are very busy with stuff
You do want to pick your bank, lot of closures around the forest. I needed a bit more cash than the machines would let me have and faced a run over to Newport or back to Gloucester! Nat West isn't a good choice.
On the other hand you do have the 'road of death' on your door step and once you go exploring some really good roads to play on. Not many monsters around but I remember there was someone in Blakeney with a 748. Luckily the sheep menace is a rarity these days, but watch out for the boar... they are suicidal and a bit more solid than sheep, Oh and the deer who are equally road aware NOT.
I was over in Five Acres, well just got a few bits to shift and I'm out and established in Cheltenham so only half hour or so away.