View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 04:31 PM   #1
Macflurry

Bike: M900
Forest of Dean (Gloucester?)

Hi guys, I know I'm still pretty new to the site but I've not seen a rep in here for FoD/Gloucester area.

Now that I've finally got my bike working since buying it (just in time for the crappy weather ) I'll be looking to become a more active member of the community. In Nov/Dec I'll be moving to Blakeney, Gloucester and haven't spotted any names down as an area rep.

What do you need to be considered?

The last post I saw in the Gloucester forums were from back in 2014 so I would happily start trying to get some regular local meets together in the FoD area if there aren't any already, as that'll be my back garden once I've moved, and maybe even find a campsite to invade through the summer somewhere in the forest for a decent meet. But if there's nobody around in charge, and there's enough interest in the area through next summer, then I don't mind throwing my name in the hat next year as a FoD rep if that worked out well as a trial.

If there is already a rep in place, then apologies if I've overlooked it, but I'm more than happy to help out with anything and start joining in when I get over there.

Last edited by Macflurry; 19-10-2018 at 04:35 PM..
Macflurry is offline   Reply With Quote