View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 04:49 PM   #59
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
We've nailed a date.

"Gary,

The engineers have asked if we could arrange the visit on 5 Jul 18, as the flying programme is the quietest around that period. Please let me know if that’s OK, with a planned arrival of ~10:00 at the Visitors’ Centre (not the Main Gate). There are only limited snacks available at the Visitors’ Centre but BBMF can provide tea, coffee & squash and we have a vending machine. I would have thought that ~2 hours should be enough for me to brief you and then show you around the hangar.

Cheers,

Disco"

I have confirmed this with Squadron Leader Mark Discombe and also asked what fees or donation would be appropriate.

So we can start a hard list now.

I filled up at Services on the A16 at Spalding coming home on Monday and noticed a McDonalds drive through there (On the Holbeach road). This could have potential as a breakfast venue for those coming up from South? There's a good back road route up to Coningsby from there too.

If we will be done in a couple of hours, maybe we should plan a lunch meet somewhere nearby too, or maybe even a ride on to another attraction?

Enough time to work out something good.

Last edited by Mr Gazza; 30-05-2018 at 04:53 PM..
Mr Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote