View Single Post
Old 18-03-2004, 06:36 PM   #22
Paranoid Dave
Is it meant to do that?

Bike: Other Ducati
It's odd how companies change-

I was with CIS as they had been cheapest when I first got the bike having passed my test, cheapest next year having made a claim (or two) in the previous year, and once again after that with one year NCB. I was paying over £600 at this point, I'd just renewed for the 4th time for a similar price when i bought my Yamahahaha 250 and they told me they didn't do joint policies but would cover that one for £350 on top of what I was paying for the duke and that included a DISCOUNT because I already had a policy with them. Up to this point they had always been cheapest but the last renewal I didn't ring around - yes I know, bend me over a chair and slap me!
I rung Carole Nash and they covered the duke on streetfighter policy with all mods including non lega cans etc, and the new yam for a combined total of £450

Happy bunny that day I was. I know sometimes adding a less powerful older bike reduces the policy as you can't ride both at once, but I plan on selling it soon so we'll se if my policy jumps up again???