Thread: Baby Monster
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 01:07 AM   #17
He11cat

Carl was fab at getting it MOT'd and sorted and road worthy and running well and will tell you like it is .. I totally trust and like him and he got my frame Jigged... and told me as it was.. and really helped.

Daren is the same .. no bull , no nonsense..
I have to like someone and feel ok with people and I really like Carland trust him totally and I trust Daren and liked him and his wife.
I felt bad as I was back and forth and his poor wife had to put up with me and he was out every evening he could stripping it so I could get to powder coating stuff done and sort paint and stuff.
It was hell when the powder coat did not come back on time as your stuck!!
Then a bit wrong
I am grateful for Grumpy saying talk to him as I would have never have been able to afford this without Daren.
He was really understanding and kind to me... there are very few people like that.

I enjoyed looking for stuff and getting parts and running about getting bits painted and powdercoated , looking about places at the work they did and chatting to people. It took me over a year to gather bits and think about stuff and replace stuff a little bit each month.

If I get Hector redone at some point next time I would love to really get involved... hopefully one day I will have another garage and hopefully be further along treatment to do more , maybe able to polish stuff I used to be good with spanners but lost my confidence.