View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 05:20 PM   #13
sadbiker

I know, but my difficulty seems not to be the riding but staying on.
I thought I had done all my falling off in my younger days when riding round Huddersfield and Manchester.

It is making me think hell of a lot about riding and whether to continue. I am finding it hurts more the older I get and takes longer to heal. It does bring it all home that riding a bike isn't indestructable and only needs that one thing to happen. On the way back between Old Sodbury and Chipping Sodbury a road with the same type of surface dressing was in a sorry state with signs saying tempory surface and warning of being slippery. So the roads are still out there "SO BE CAREFUL" I don't want anyone else having the same type of accident.

Chappers, cheers for that, hopefully I shouldn't have to use their after sales service, but if so COR is very good at writing nice letters all LEGAL like, may even have nicely headed paper as well, she has some funny letters after her name.

But no I can't see anything wrong with bike, I can tell the difference between my nicely run in one and one with only 500 miles, It needs a bit more running in yet. But its great to be back on 2 wheels, only 3 weeks after my accident.

Last edited by sadbiker; 07-08-2006 at 05:25 PM..