View Single Post
Old 26-06-2020, 03:44 PM   #57
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Looks like they've done a nice job on that so far. Just needs the wiring sorting and a few other sundry items. The wiring can take a considerable time or a lot longer depending on the state of the loom you've been left by the DPO. I've spent countless hours disconnecting and re-routing stuff on mine, buying the correct frame wiring straps and other stuff to get it back to how it should be only to find in some cases the wiring has been shortened, bodged with tape to mask some evil bodgery or otherwise modified that causes some problems elsewhere. And it can eat into a lot of time, it is worth it however especially with the 4v inj bikes which are a birds nest of wires and other gubbins which benefit from being hidden away. I'm 90% happy with mine now and have decided to move on and do other improvements.

It is worth getting a copy of the official workshop manual in whatever format you can as in mine it usefully shows all that kind of stuff in detail. Whether it can be achieved with what you have is another matter. Good job though. Hope you enjoy both the bike and this forum too.

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote