View Single Post
Old 27-11-2023, 09:10 AM   #1
Kato
Dismantled

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Beer on a cold day

The Kent-ie’s said We are going to have a little drink in honour of BigOZ at one of his favourite spots
One die hard Mr Gazza making what I reckon was a 230-mile round trip from Norwich for an Orange Juice shows immense dedication to the cause, I make that around 2.469ml of OJ per mile

Apparently, the Bermondsey Beer Mile is a loose amalgamation of brewery bars and bottle shops, located along a stretch of railway arch that's approximately 1 mile longer than the name suggests.
The one thing they have in common is that they're all open at roughly the same time on a Saturday afternoon, giving those who fancy some exercise the chance to indulge in a rather bracing stroll within deepest, darkest and decidedly un-picturesque, west London. ---- As long as you can find your way between all the bars, of course.

I don’t actually know how far we got? possibly renamed as the Bermondsey 1/4 mile which I’m pretty sure was down to the fact that 4 hours in we had only made just past the second stop !!!!!!!

Great Day, Great Catch up, The Beer was tremendous

Kato is offline   Reply With Quote