View Single Post
Old 20-10-2014, 09:47 AM   #13
MerlinPV12

Bike: M1100evo
Hi Chris,
Just for comparison I have had my 1100 fitted with a Bazzaz and HM quick shifter. No base run was done on the DP ECU, just a first run with the Bazzaz on top. Looks like both our efforts have produced better bhp and better running bikes! Mine is on a 15T front and 42T rear.

The second graph is the gear change speed diff between hand clutch and QS. Despite having seen the graph before I rode the bike, I didn't think it was going to make that much difference in "real" road riding. In the brief time I've ridden since having the work done its made a big difference. The HM QS is so smooth its a joy to use, even on a run down to the shops! Steve and Tony did say they had a "bit of fiddle" getting it set right as the gear change mech is quite stiff. The other point they mentioned is that the bike was running very rich when they first had it in with the plugs being jet black....

Overall very pleased with the transformation at low speed and listening to that "blat" from the exhaust as you snick the next gear is addictive!

Blue is hand Red is QS
[/URL]
MerlinPV12 is offline   Reply With Quote