View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 03:30 PM   #19
Teddb7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luddite View Post
Welcome aboard, Ted!

I see you're Hampshire based so handy for Moto Rapido, (are you buying it from them?).

Evotech stuff is well designed, nicely made and I've found that their customer service is excellent. Be aware that I don't think Evotech include printed guides with their products anymore. For installation instructions, you need to download them from their website.
Thanks for your reply. I went to Moto Rapido first (George was very helpful) but regretfully they did not have demo Monsters available.

I considered the Diavel but it's a little too big for the available garage space and, more importantly, it was too heavy for my present condition.

My girlfriend lives in Norfolk and I'm up there a lot. Seastars Superbikes had demo's available so I took out an 821 one Friday. If was great but, after my triple Triumph, I thought I should try the more powerful one too! So, two weeks later, it was the 1200s. I felt more comfortable straight away so there was no debate! It will take a day to get used to the quick shift (it started well then went to pot!) and I will, no doubt, continually beat myself up that I went for black/black and not red!

Last edited by Teddb7; 20-09-2020 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: Spelling mistake!