View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 09:56 AM   #30
Uncle Bob

Bike: M1100evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrawlings View Post
So similar reason to me then last of the air cooled monsters and I’d wanted a monster since sitting on the original 900 at the bike show as a kid. I had an Sv650 that I absolutely loved but had poor suspension so I swapped to a Triumph and a few bikes later decided to take he plunge. I plan to do some suspension work at some point and will go have a chat with I local guy who is a retired racer that made the Daytona suspension outstanding rather than just very good by doing some internal alterations when other places just wanted me to put their cartridge kits in. I will possibly get a rexxer flash done although your problems have put me off a little now.
I'm kinda of the opinion that 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. So if you find that the 14T gives you what you want then leave it alone after that. However, I wouldn't be put off. The Rexxer flash hasn't made it any worse and I did notice an improvement immediately after having it done, and it DEFINITELY was not the placebo effect.

I've read elsewhere that some people didn't really notice a difference after the reflash, and given that my experience is a little different again it just says to me that not all bikes are identical! No surprise there, it's Italian!
Uncle Bob is offline   Reply With Quote