View Single Post
Old 17-02-2020, 10:26 AM   #10
FrankenDesmo

Bike: M900
Welp, I had planned on this being a bit of a progress thread, however since posting I have done a grand total of zero of the things on the list.

However, I have just placed an order for a mosfet RR kit from roadstercycle.com - now trying to find a suitable aftermarket starter relay (this looks promising: https://www.wemoto.com/parts/picture/hl-714979). Anyone tried this or something similar?

I've been in touch with a UK-based chap who makes the starter circuit wiring upgrade at a much more reasonable rate than motoelectric - hoping he can put together a kit at some stage, though I don't think I'm in a rush for that yet.

Moving into a new house end of next week (as long as the solicitors come to an agreement today or tomorrow!), then I can get to work on it in earnest and at least get the RR & Relay done (and hopefully hook up the new headlight).

In other non-Monster news, I've purchased the frame/engine/tank of a '73 Suzuki GT550 triple as the basis of a new project. Besides the Monster, I'm a big fan of two-strokes ��

Itching to get back out there riding!
FrankenDesmo is offline   Reply With Quote