Thread: Here at last
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 12:05 AM   #11
Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtbam@hotmail
Hi Fran. Hows the weather your end.Bloody snow I used to work at Inverkip power station many moons ago so i know where you is.Lived in Gourock and then in Largs so know that stretch well. How's the road to Largs now? Never done it on a bike but remember it as bein twisty. Are you doin any of the Ducati Glasgow runs or Scottish bike show. Thanks to all you guys and gals for the feedback. If you come up Benson i know a nice few pubs
Hey boy.... managed to escape the snow here so far.... but so so cold...and me italian stallion prefers to stay nice and warm wrapped up in the garage!! Small world eh... you working down this neck of the woods at one point. The road to largs is still twisty...its a nice ride. If memory serves me right it got a write up as one of the best biking roads in mcn last year... for what its worth !!! Im a fairly newby to biking....just had me licence for 18months (and am only a fairweather biker,so living here ive not done many miles... lol),so have'nt plucked up the courage to do any of the ride outs with the big boys from Ducati Glasgow .... mebbe get round to it this year!! Heading up to the Scottish bike show on saturday...all being well. Mebbe see u there?