View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 05:18 PM   #5
STORMIE

Smile Day Out

I want a recount on the voting, i was asked to enter the bike by the organisers but forgot to tell the others where to park, so they just followed me. Excellent day though.

The day got better, Mrs Stormie decided to try and kick me whilst having one of her turns (women thing) and kicked the door frame instead, on hearing the crunch she looked down to see her little toe at a 90 degree angle.

its one of the funneist things i've seen in ages, she asked me to try and bend it back but i said no as now it matched the others, so i had to take her to the hospital, they asked how she did it and i told them she did it while peeling potatoes ( she does things with her feet like a monkey, its not natural), after the x-ray showed it was completely broken, so i had to put her in a wheel chair, which was loads of fun as i tried to park her in a cupboard and put her in a corner, the doctor gave her an injection between the toes after asking which toe it was, he then pushed and pulled it straight.

so in the end all is well and frodo can go back to the shire. blinking good day though.