View Single Post
Old 31-03-2020, 03:02 PM   #4
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
I'm working from home too and so it is nice to be able to get some extra tinkering time. I've got an electrical issue with a 'short' on the oil pressure feed following my tidy up of the wiring which could take either 15mins or several hours to sort.

The instrument rubber bush that I need is not in stock at Moto Rapido so unless I can find one in stock somewhere, I will have to put on a back burner until the Italy situation gets better. I'm guessing there's not a lot coming over and if there is it will take much longer, just guessing however.

I'm also looking to upgrade some nuts and bolts to Ti ones but as and when finances and time allow.

Also planning to replace the exhaust studs with stainless ones when I fit the mirror polished manifolds, which is a job that's been on a back burner for a while. Those rusty little studs scare me a bit; don't want to snap one in the name of vanity.

Replace front disks with the Brembo Clubman full floating ones with Ti bolts.

Replace standard calipers with 4 pad 999 type which requires new bespoke lines and fittings as its non-standard.

So plenty to keep me occupied over the coming months if not able to get it MOT'd and serviced!

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote