View Single Post
Old 31-03-2020, 12:03 PM   #3
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
We're both NHS so working, I've done a 'retire and return' so only about half time.
We were both less than happy with the precautions our Trust was mandating (think doing a spray job and holding a hand in-front of your mouth and nose whilst wearing slippers and PJ bottom's)a week ago so we actually did more just to keep our patients safe as a lot are immuno-compromised and ourselves happy...
So Caroline had symptoms a few days later and that puts me out for a fortnight, not a clue where it came from but it's rife in the general population so could have been anywhere.
Don't mention testing.. we're just Radiographers so do both ordinary x-rays and CT which are first line tests for patients with bad chests and as we all know there's only Doctors and Nurses in the NHS .. so testing ? Lets say we aren't holding our breath over that one as we aren't politicians or royalty.

The 748R is very clean and all prepped for an MOT after it's hibernation though seems a bit of a waste at the mo so I'll wait till we are allowed out to play.
The S2R has a few more carbon bit, nothing big just the rider heel guards and the exhaust riser shields which I must spin some bolts down to fit properly.
Else I've been playing with the amusing world of 3D and have run up and printed a scale submarine hull which I am quite impressed with, a few tweaks and it'll be a merchantable item. At almost a metre it looks quite cool.
I've been wiring up another metre long RC sub which is going to need bath testing quite soon then again when we're allowed out to play will get it's maiden outdoor sinking.
Also been playing with the world of 3D games which is even more amusing.
Otherwise eating buns and drinking rum .... You ever heard of a pirate with Covid?? Nope nor me so got that covered.