Old 04-03-2019, 07:52 PM   #9
Flip

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo View Post
This is a Ducati Monster forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
True, but we do still tolerate the “Naughty Corner”.
Absolutely, there's always a little room in the Naughty Corner!

Lets not forget that although it is the Monster that has brought us together either in the virtual world of this Forum or (dare I say it?) in 'real life' too, for many of us getting to a Ducati has been a two wheeled road of many varied and interesting (or not so interesting) machines which have all, in one way or another given us a story to tell of how motorcycling has been part of our lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Gazza View Post
I have a Norton Commando bought from a prominent UKMOC member, being built with endless advice and help from the happy folks on this forum...
Seconding Mr G, much of the practical knowledge and experience shared here can be applied to almost any motorcycle meaning there is a wealth of help just a few taps of a keyboard away.

So in my own personal Naughty Corner currently there is, my little 1965 racer- okay it is a Ducati, a 1978 Vespa P200E- it has Ducati electrics, but recently added is my third (over a period of twenty three years) Yamaha Thundercat which although no physical Ducati connection there is in a round about way, reason behind buying it- more to come on this in another thread sometime soon.

So whatever you ride, at the end of the day it is about just that- getting out and enjoying riding a motorcycle.

Bring on the Summer!!!

Last edited by Flip; 04-03-2019 at 07:55 PM..
Flip is offline   Reply With Quote