Thread: MCN Article
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2014, 05:39 PM   #17
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Rob, I realise how cross you are about all this, and I think I understand how you feel, having been heavily involved in quite a few clubs over the years, some at international level.

I think it would have been better if I had not made any comment at all. It was a misplaced attempt at some consolation.

Just trying to say that from where i am standing I think your efforts are generaly well supported by an enthusiastic and active club....and APPRECIATED.

I think this particular issue would enjoy a much better response if it were any other publication or little known TV production company (for instance).

Like Black Bob I had probably better keep the reasons for the massive grudge I have had against mcn since 1990, to myself. Suffice to say that I managed to keep it out of the courts by speaking sweetly to some significant luminaries of the motorcycle world.

....Water under the bridge..but I still don't want my cheesey boat race in thier pages.

Hey Guys. Rob needs some help here. A paragraph and a snapshoot is all he asks, it would make all the difference.

Peace to all men...
Mr Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote