View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 07:55 PM   #176
Moco1961

National ride out

So, here we are the day after the day before.....believe me we will have such a laugh about yesterday.......

Geoff and Mark braved the elements ( wall to wall sunshine ! ) and went to sample the delights of portmeirion, we knew it would be good but this is one not to be missed, the guys got a great reception from an enthusiastic events team and polished off the planned itinerary, which is as follows,

Arrive at the castle 13:00 to 13:30,

Two course Sunday lunch will be £23.95, this gets you the complimentary ticket into the village which would normally cost £12.00.

We then propose to do the voting for the trophies.

Have a wander,enjoy the village,as I said previously it's where the prisoner was filmed and is a unique stunning setting.

Then when either visitor numbers drop off or when the gates close we get to ride the bikes into the village for a photo shoot.

We then head back to the hotel.

This promises to be a day that will last in the memory for a long long time, the guys were spoiled today, we have a dedicated dining area booked in the castle and the food was top drawer.

I have asked for an electronic version of the menu to be pinged to me which will be posted as soon as I get it, this will be good folks