View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 12:22 PM   #21
vince53

Bike: M1100s
Hi Goofle, in my experience an M900 with some decent pipes and or remap carb's set and some good tyres (pilot road 4's or 5's) needs no more , there's little chance a triple would stay with it on corners (b rds ) the monster is amazing on handling only my experience but I could pass triple's inside or out on corners and most of the time off and out of the corners it is only when it comes to high speeds the triple could get away ,all to be passed again in the corners !! lol im sure there might be a few triple owners think differently but in the yrs of having mine I never had a problem getting past most triple's and jap 4 stuff , im not a fast strait liner let's say 80 ish ! don't really see the point in doing a ton plus down a strait lol it's fine but getting the bike side to side the monster is the business * ) had many a good chat at the next tea stop with people who were amazed at what just passed them (m900) lol but spend time getting to know the bike don't get out of your comfort (ability ) great bikes wish id kept mine as well as the 1100s obviously ; )
vince53 is offline   Reply With Quote