View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 06:05 AM   #1
jerry
Old Git

Bike: Multiple Monsters
oberon Slave problem

Back in February as soon as i returned from Thailand I ordered a rebuild kit for the Oberon slave on my S4 as it was leaking. all I really needed was 2 very small Orings that where perished but are unobtainium as they are non standard size even if one can get correct grade ,, Oberon dont sell them seperately ..

Oberon sold me a rebuild kit and said it would fit the one they sold me in 2009 including the O rings .

well im back in thailand and there is no way this rebuild kit fits this slave ,the orings are also completely different ,,so I called them up and they now say that the rebuild kit they sold me in April is for 2012 model and later and that they no longer sell spares for earlier slaves ,, ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! contrary to what they say in their ads .. so now i need a new slave and i have a useless rebuild kit unless they will refund it ???

Less than impressed ,, I can get an MPL one locally for £133 which i will get as i want to enjoy my bike

I have bought a lot of bits from Oberon over the years including 3 slaves but im having 2nd thoughts