View Single Post
Old 27-09-2005, 07:07 PM   #38
Orfink69

Response

Well it would appear that somebody has obviously mentioned this particular thread to Ducati Aylesbury which has lead to a most honest reply.

As we all know these forums are put in place for us consumers to vent our frustrations, anger, disappointment or in fact to praise for our experiences.

I was one of those to have vented disappointment in a dealership based solely upon my personal experiences. In NO way have I implied that the service was not carried out and with the exception of having to spend 3 hours cleaning the damn chain lube off when I got home there wasn't really a complaint regarding the service hence the reason you weren't the first port of call. I was simply miffed at having paid out the same amount of money for a 600 mile service on a bike as I do for a major service on my Audi.

I felt as though the standard of the service could have been better, and if this thread opens the eyes of DA to the needs of the consumer and their desire for 100% quality for a fair price then that can only be a good thing.

Under no circumstances would I retract my personal feelings regarding this matter and I would trust that DA would understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and take it on the chin.