View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 04:22 PM   #6
jerry
Old Git

Bike: Multiple Monsters
i regrat selling my personally hand made custom built harley hardtail bored and stroked from iron head sportster 1000 to 1277 cc with 11.7 commpression pistons and Lectron injectors it had girder forks at hit 138mph at bruntingthorpe it was 8 ft long but handled amazingly well,, sounding absolutely evil on full bore ,,never had it dyno tested but it was pure dynomite
yes it was sometimes mechanicly fragile and when i blew away big jap 4s at over 130mph it sometimes blew up but i did over 55k miles on it and on one mad day did 1026 miles ,, god my arse was sore ,, i owned it for 16 years from 21years old to 37,,

wish id never sold it , i can still rebuild that motor in my sleep ,, the prick i sold it to has butchered it and goes around custom shows telling people he built it from scratch ,,,,hmmm a few people have put him right about that over the years ,,

i also regret selling my norton commandos all 5 of them and my early honda VFR750s the one with the cams supposedly made of cheese .. it was a stunner and performed brilliantly ..