View Single Post
Old 22-11-2014, 11:52 PM   #29
theoldbuzzard

To be honest there are just too many fora for a relatively small interest group. Early in 2014 I restarted a Somerset group that I had previously started in about 2005 or so. The group fell dormant, partly because I had a job, family and other interests and didn't keep pushing it along.
I have now retired and my kids take less of my time. A few people kept suggesting that the Somerset area should be rejuvenated and so I put my head above the parapet.
I don't believe that there should be a Somerset Monster Group and a Somerset Ducati Owner's Group and a Ducati Sporting Club Group but just a Somerset Ducatisti Group which should be all inclusive.
Unfortunately this makes a little bit of a rod for ones own back as trying to keep everybody informed via all of the available media becomes something of an onorus task.
In order to try and counteract this I send out a monthly round robin email. If you are interested but do not yet receive this email then please send me your address to theoldbuzzard@live.co.uk
A presto
Steve Q