View Single Post
Old 29-02-2016, 12:49 PM   #1
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Ducati Nottingham the latest dealership to join the Ducati dealer network

• Newest Ducati store opens in Nottingham
  • Largest Ducati showroom in the dealer network
  • British Superbike Be Wiser Ducati rider Shane Byrne opens dealership

Ducati UK welcome Ducati Nottingham to its UK dealer network. Ducati Nottingham, owned and operated by Pidcocks Motorcycles becomes the twelfth solus Ducati store in the UK.

The store is located on a prominent main road on the edge of Nottingham occupying a 7,500 sq ft premises boasting the largest Ducati showroom in the UK. The showroom incorporates the latest Ducati retail identity communicating a strong and distinctive brand image with a premium customer experience. The dealership also has a two bay workshop with room for expansion to four bays.

Shane Byrne was the guest of honour for the official opening, welcoming the first customers to visit the new dealership. ‘Shakey’meet fans and posed for photos and signed autographs. Byrne was also keen to tell fans about his experiences of the new XDiavel which he had ridden on the recent launch in San Diego.

Chris Pidcock, owner and Chairman of Pidcock Motorcycles and Ducati Nottingham has been involved in the Motorcycle trade for many years in the Nottingham area and commented, “It has been great to see many new faces into the dealership and we have even had people arranging ride-outs to see our new Ducati store. Ducati has a passion for its brand and that passion has rubbed off on all of us involved in this project. It has been an exciting project for me personally which is something I enjoy and it has been encouraging to see local motorcyclists so enthusiastic about Ducati Nottingham.”

Tim Maccabee, Managing Director of Ducati UK who attended the VIP opening and official launch was equally enthused about the new Ducati store. “Nottingham is my home town so I am particularly pleased to have such a high quality dealer here. Pidcocks share our passion for the brand and we look forward to working with Chris and his team and bringing the people of the East Midlands a premium Ducati experience.”

Ducati Nottingham is located on the Queens Road in the Beeston area of Nottingham. For all the latest news on the new Nottingham store visit: www.facebook.com/DucatiNottingham/
slob is offline   Reply With Quote