View Single Post
Old 14-01-2015, 06:38 PM   #2
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
"This year is Ducati Aarschot's 5th anniversary. We want to celebrate this with a private Ducati Aarschot Trackday on Friday 10-07-2015 at Mettet. Here we offer a very favorable price of 79euros.
This day will be in 4 groups; beginner to expert. The beginner is reserved for Ducatisti riding for the first time on track or just experience's sake
There will be all day theory and practical guidance. More info will follow very soon, but mark this date in your diary and ot an unforgettable day with us.

*If not fully booked on 01-05-2015 we are forced to admit other brands. Register quickly and let us keep this exlusive Ducati!"

Mettet is a great track, small and quite technical. Jim and I went on the way the way to MOB Monster Day in 2012. We can recommend a local biker friendly hotel too, which I'll look up when I get a chance. The training from Mertens race school was good but quite challenging for my French though. The guys at Ducati Aarschot are really friendly too. I'll definitely be booking if it looks like I'll be bike-fit in time and there are still spaces, since I just had surgery on my arm

Last edited by slob; 14-01-2015 at 09:03 PM..
slob is offline   Reply With Quote