View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 07:32 PM   #7
Luddite

Bike: M1100evo
Hi Bob

The undertray is the black plastic bit you can see on the left of the top photo. It moves the original seat lock forward and you can see the revised position in the second photo.

I see you've fitted the Ducati grab rails so you'll be interested to see this photo I found on the web, which shows that the tail tidy can be fitted with the grab rails...

Quote:
Originally Posted by holty View Post
After a ponder I ended up with the Ducati tail tidy. However to make it work correctly you need to fit the LED indicators and get a smaller number plate
I never had a problem with the number plate because of the Evo's low exhaust but I can see that it might be an issue with your high-level cans.

As far as the indicators are concerned, I've only used it with the led ones fitted but, as the kit comes with both spacers for the original indicators and bushes for the led ones, I'd be surprised if the originals didn't fit. Certainly, the installation instructions show the tidy with both standard and led indicators attached.

In fact, here's a picture of the tail tidy fitted to a 696 with standard indicators.

Luddite is offline   Reply With Quote