View Single Post
Old 25-07-2007, 01:58 PM   #21
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
Oh dear, I have to get involved now...

Aint that the truth Jerry.

Shortly, actually within days of learning Seastar had the Ducati franchise, I went up there with ED. Firstly, the guy on the desk winked at me, jeez I hate that. How bloody patronising and annoying. When he found out we were asking about Ducatis, he went and got someone else who then proceeded to be actually quite honest and say as they've only just got the deal for Ducatis, they didn't have a clue what they were doing. He said it was going to be a learning curve and yes he's right and I did appreciate his honesty. He said, well a bike's a bike yeh? Well, no it isn't. They are most definitely not practising on mine that's for sure.

I wish them no harm at all but ask any biker in Norfolk about Seastars reputation and you will see exactly what I mean.Who knows? Maybe after they've been practising on other people's bikes, they may be actually competent but right now, I would not take my bike there for any mechanical work to be done.

Carl Harrison is renowned for his good works and would be my first choice for out of warranty stuff. If warranty work is important to you then I'd say Parkinsons in Colchester. Plenty of good stories about them.

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote