View Single Post
Old 21-07-2018, 06:31 PM   #1
JerryT

M696+ ABS (2010) for Sale

Hi Folks,

Well, I have finally decided to part with my beloved Monster after almost eight years, so here goes:

Year: 2010 (60 plate).
Colour: Ducati Yellow with Black frame
Owners: One
Mileage: 11000 (I can get the exact number if you're interested)
Service History: Full Details with Moto Rapido, Winchester;
MoT: Valid until next April

She has just been serviced (this June) and new belts fitted.
Always garaged. Not currently riding as just toooooo busy!

Standard bike apart from the following extras: heated grips, front mudguard extender, battery tender cable, UKMOC dust cover (red); R&G crash bungs; Ducati Pillion handles (makes moving the Bike easier too!).
All original parts included as part of the sale.

I'm looking for £3950. Currently not on offer anywhere else, though that may change soon if I don't hear from anyone on here! ;-)

Also I have an ABBA stand with fittings for the M696, a Scottoiler kit for the M696 (unfitted) and a Ducati Tank Bag to fit the M696 which is beautifully made and comes with a waterproof cover. Make me an offer if you're after any or all of those, or I'll put them on fleabay this week.

Please PM me if you are genuinely interested and I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have. I can also send some really nice photos by email (if you give me your address) as I don't appear to be able to upload any here, despite reducing the .jpeg file sizes to <30kB as per the instructions.

FYI, I am based in the New Forest, Hants.

Cheers!