View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 07:32 AM   #154
Moco1961

Serious announcement

OK folks, I do usually have my tongue firmly in my cheek when posting but please be assured this is a serious heads up:

One of our group sent me a link from social media last night , the link was from the white waters Hotel Facebook page stating the Hotel is closed. I cant thank Mark enough for pointing this out.

I spent the rest of the night trying to verify this , I spoke with 2 hotels in Llangollen, one heard it was true the other did not so I was none the wiser. The Hotel is not responding to e-mails and the phone is now unobtainable , although Mark is taking a trip down there this morning I would now assume the worst.

Anyone who has given card details, please check with them to see if your deposits can be recovered , I think you will be covered on credit card, not sure about debit card.

I am really sorry about this folks, I can assure you I am trying to salvage the situation and will of course update as the day goes on, there is too much organised to let this go so please bear with me while I try to sort things out.

cheers

Mike