View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 07:47 PM   #15
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by uksurfer View Post
Looks good Albie, about the same value as the carbon seat unit of the other bike...

Good find, pleased for you mate.

A competition winner for next year maybe? You are getting good are turning older machines into shiny masterpieces

Don't forget to tailchop it though

Im looking forward to the rebuild

(and please stop ruining the thread with off topic comments)
Lol yes indeed. Its ok Martin . I wont be doing it for that reason particularly but wouldn't say NO to any award except for the bike I sold to Mart64 where he was adamant I should look after it.
Specifically no chopping I am afraid , boring I know and never though I would ever be so keen to put bits back on . I did however buy another bike to customise at my leisure and pleasure ( you know that yellow and black thing lol ) and that suffices to me enough to make me poor.
Amongst getting the other bike fuelled and loaded up like a mule I generally finished the footrests cutting all the rubber off and poling them up. Just some intricate picking in some grooves to do when I get another hour.
I lost out on the 2 seat cowls on Gumtree and that's a shame. I still need one in a state of reasonable repair if anyone can help and have a pair of new carbon side panels if you want a swap or some fat bars from a streetfighter.
My tomaselli grips arrived though and very nice too.
Now no fighting when I am away.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote