View Single Post
Old 31-01-2016, 12:00 PM   #6
Flip

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Gazza View Post
'scuse me while I just flick some petrol on these sparks..

It would have been maxxjod who made this sticky, as she(?) is a moderator for the Sussex forum.

I am sure that Slob would be happy to put another moderator on the forum if they stepped forward as a rep, if indeed there is no current un-retired one?

There's nothing to it really. It can be very rewarding, and you meet the nicest people being an area rep.
Just keep shouting the dates up and they will come.

Hi Mr G,

Thanks I didn't realise that it would have been Jody that started it- but going on from that I thought he had sold his Monster (have you Jody?) and was blatting about on an Aprillia due to a bad back.

As for becoming Area Rep (if one was needed), I remember the effort JMo (and after her, Sazza) used to put in when the Sussex area had loads of Monsterers but as I have a young daughter and a wife that works shifts meaning most Sundays are out for me I don't really feel I could commit the time it needs to do it justice.

However, in saying that I am free Tuesday evenings, Friday afternoons and Saturdays so would be keen to get some kind of meets together when the weather is better.