View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 05:03 PM   #28
Flip

Bike: M900
Welcome along to the world of Monsters, congrats on the 'non' purchase and on being some of the way to getting a licence already. I think the new models look really nice in white although not really sure if a Mistress would be dressed so virginal. One reason why my Monster is definitely best described as a long term bit on the side (15 years now) ok with there being others but always happy to be spoiled too. My Mistress is definitely the older lady, still able to turn heads but demands even more to keep happy which incidentally, she isn't at the moment after throwing a hissy fit at Brands last weekend.

Anyway, back on thread- I agree with pretty much everything everyone has said so far but just to warn you if you haven't worked it out yet, they can be very addictive and cause sudden unexplainable expenditure.

I suspect you may be needing to use this saying soon but like Dirty I am definitely of the belief that it is easier to get forgiveness than it is permission:

Probably a good thing you bought your wife a ring now rather than leaving it.
Mine thought she was getting a new necklace until this gold chain turned up:

Seriously though, if it hasn't been done already I would be inclined to go up a couple of teeth on the rear sprocket rather than down one on the front as it gives the chain a bit of an easier time along with a little more clearance over the swing arm, although is a little more expensive to buy and fit.

Whatever you decide to have done you have made a good choice of bike and I am sure you will have loads of fun.

Last edited by Flip; 08-07-2015 at 05:12 PM..
Flip is offline   Reply With Quote