Thread: 1994 M900 Black
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2019, 06:41 PM   #1
RD250LC

1994 M900 Black

Hi a regrettable sale of my M900 but it’s just a garage queen and will remain so.

£3750 ono M900 air cooled purchased from an engineer who takes all the credit for how it looks now.

Non of the Rizoma parts are included in the sale. Mirrors, LED indicators, phone holder and grips. These will be removed once sold, I’ll give the buyer the mirrors it had when I bought it and put a cheap £10 grips on, indicators to be sourced by the purchaser to his taste.

It has been modded but nothing outrageous, he’s chopped the back end off added a non OEM taillight and made his own tail tidy in Aluminium.

From memory and in some kind of order

Headlight is OEM but with HiD setup, the flyscreen is Carbon Fibre and appears to be from a much later model.

The clocks are Translogic displays MPH, RPM, range, gear selected and oil temperature.

Steering damper is Maxton, the front forks are Showa from a 1098 Maxton have set them up for a rider weighing 72 kilos (his weight,my weight). Rear shock is Maxton set up for 72 kgs.

The bars are multi adjustable I have them set flat for personal comfort.

Front wheel is Marchesini rear is OEM

Front brakes are Monoblocs rear Brembo mounted above swing arm.

The footrest hangers are CNC as are the gear lever and brake pedal.

The clutch cover is Titanium the clutch is standard other than pressure plate have the OEM cover included with the sale.

The front guard, belt covers, seat cowl, side cheeks and rear hugger are high end Carbon Fibre.

The decals were produced by the previous owner and applied by him.

The Termignoni silencers, the hangers are Titanium previous made as are the link pipes.

The engine is standard other than updated studs, when he purchased the bike the seller stated it was running rough. Broken stud on the front cylinder common problem?