View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 06:10 PM   #27
Dilkris

Some comments to the recent threads received - many thanks for your input and advice everybody.:-

Darrren 69 - well from everything you have highlighted it would appear that it is not a CPS that is at fault.

mjgt - tuneecu maybe an excellent piece of software but their web site advises that the software is for the 5AMHW610 ECU only and haloguy628 has previously advised that he believes my S4R will be running the 59M ECU - please don't be impressed by my apparent understanding of this is to be honest I haven't a clue which ECU the bike is running...! - see later.

slob - I like your idea of testing injector "activity" - I will give it a go and Mr Gazza suggested something similar in one of his threads.

haloguy628 - I have tried downloading the software - bit confusing that it says nothing about Ducati's and seems to focus on Motoguzzi - I get going with it and then come to the pop up window where I am supposed to specify which motorcycle, (see attachment if I have pressed the correct keys - I obviously didn't as no way could I find how to make the jpeg or even pdf version small enough....), I believe this is not to specify which motorcycle but which ECU - am I correct?? This being the case - can you please advise which ECU I have - please refer 2nd photo - (Same comment as above... I failed with this.)

haloguy628 - as an afterthought, can the ECU be sent away for testing, or can this only be done in situ on the bike??

Sorry Guys - I just could sort out how to make the file size of the 2 pictures small enough for the web forum to accept. Is there a "how to" link somewhere?

The ECU on the bike has S925P009 and 3X-18LA3E on the side - any use...???