View Single Post
Old 18-03-2006, 08:47 PM   #4
Richie(soon 2B)

Greetings Miles, my name is Richie and I've got the same bike, S2R 800 Red, but mine has a white stripe & white wheels (Which are a nightmare to clean, but I wouldn't swap them for anything, except Angelina Jolie, who by the way bought 2 bikes from the same shop I bought mine from, near Gatwick Airport). Anyway, I'm not sure if you can have a centre stand fitted, but what you can do is to buy a front and rear paddock stand for servicing and maintainence. If you can afford a brand new S2R you shouldn't have a problem with the cost of these. They are approx. £40 for a rear stand & £50 for a front stand, and available from www.motrax.co.uk , product code ref. no. SL17R & SL11R. I do not work for motrax, it's just that I have a catalogue sitting next to me. Well worth having. And if I lived out-side of central London and had enough space to have a garage etc.. I would have a set of paddock stands myself, along with 5 more bikes, and equestrian facilities for my 5 year old daughter, and a helicopter landing pad for my drinking buddies, etc.....